6.15.2010

Here's today's highlights...

1.) You know you're in a football world when the elementary students gets to watch the World Cup in the library. That makes me smile.
2.) The fact that I can get cow manure for the garden just across the street from my house.

It's the little things. Really is.
*Everything is the little things.


Then, a few things I've learned today. Laws I/we need to abide:

1.) Even if you're mad, you can't let it get to you.
2.) You can't help people when they themselves doesn't know what they want (or need).
3.) Don't buy into small useless talk. You know better.
4.) When you think a person think he knows everything and they sound like it, just shut your mouth and listen. Just know that you can smell bullshit.

I think that's it for now. I'll just have to add to this list in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment