10.17.2010

"Perseverance... keeps honor bright:  to have done, is to hang quite out of fashion, like a rusty nail in monumental mockery." 
- William Shakespeare

It's been raining all weekend and all I've been doing is watch movies and tv shows. It's nice but it gets kinda depressing sometimes. Depends on what gets in the head, or what you let get in the head. Most importantly though is that it has given me time to reflect on a lot of important matters in the past. Almost everyday, I will get a doze of something that had happened in the past that I get to go back to, think about, and realize. Being far away, this Peace Corps experience  has given me a chance to really reflect on a lot of situations that I've been and actions and reactions that I've done. I think that it has really done me good personally.

To go on with the day... This afternoon, with the day being gloomy and raining sporadically, I thought I'd mix it up a bit with the movies and tv series. It started to get really boring so I started reading Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It's ok so far. But you know when you get in a mood between reading, writing, or just observing? Well, I haven't been reading lately, so maybe this is the start of a new wave.





No comments:

Post a Comment